Insecta Exterminating's Solution for Pests
Insecta’s Four Season's approach to residential pest control attacks your pest problem and includes individual steps, utilizing different equipment and highest quality materials to get the best results for you and your family.
We are in the know! Insecta Exterminating has been an industry expert and continued innovator. We live where you do. Your neighborhood pest control expert is part of a national network of pest control experts. At the same time, they are also very familiar with local pest trends in your individual community. When pest activity increases, generally more than one homeowner will report the same or a similar pest issue to their Insecta team. He or she will identify and be proactive about your local pest issues. Get Insecta protected today and enjoy these benefits:
- Convenient: A quarterly treatment schedule.
- Innovative: Based on seasonal changes in pest behavior. We use the most advanced application methods and materials to target your pest issues.
- Proactive: Impact insects’ reproductive cycle to reduce future generations. We complete a thorough inspection at every visit and are willing to fully communicate all findings and actions to you at the end of each visit.
- Synergistic: Unique combination of materials, application methods, and exclusion dramatically increases effectiveness.
- Environmentally friendly: We use naturally occurring materials whenever possible. Insecta is in partnership with you and the environment.
- Satisfaction guaranteed: If there is a problem with any part of your service, we will continue to service your home at no extra charge until you are satisfied. We guarantee satisfaction or your money back for your last scheduled service.
Taking control of pests. Our targeted pest control treatments focus on the interior, exterior, and perimeter of your home. As part of our Four Season’s approach, Insecta will provide you with the following:
Interior services include:
- Interior powder application treats pest hiding places such as door and window frames, baseboards, wall plates and fixtures.
- Interior web wiping removes spider webs from ceiling corners and beams, window sills, and other surfaces to destroy the spiders’ source of food – its web.
- Monitoring stations trap insects invading your home and are strategically placed in critical areas to provide you with a report card on insect activity inside your home.
- Bait stations are set under kitchen and bathroom sinks to treat for cockroaches and ants that are attracted to moisture.
- Botanical aerosol eliminates pests hiding in closets.
Exterior services include:
- Exterior web wiping removes spider webs from eaves, under patio covers, around doors and overhangs, and other areas to destroy the spiders’ source of food – its web. In addition to removing unsightly webs, the wiping also leaves behind a fast-acting botanical repellent to discourage further insect activity.
- Exterior powder application a boron based material is applied around door and window frames and to eaves and soffits as a first line of defense against pests attempting to enter your home. We can stop them here, before they get inside.
- Exterior hot spot treatment treats entry points such as door and window frames and areas along the foundation so pests can’t use these places to get inside your home.
- Exclusion our exclusion method blocks pests from entering your home by plugging cracks that pests use to enter, like doors, windows and other cracks and crevices. Our quarterly service includes treatments for up to three linear feet around your home.
- Power treatment pushes material deep into cracks and crevices to eliminate pests hiding inside.
- Exterior dual bait system applies two granular baits outside to reduce adult pests and their larvae before they approach your home.